Holidays Academy RP Forum
Welcome! If you've be here before, welcome back! <3 Please log-in! We're glad to have you back. c': If not, be sure to read the rules and register for an account so you can get it on the fun. We're glad to have you!
Welcome! If you've be here before, welcome back! <3 Please log-in! We're glad to have you back. c': If not, be sure to read the rules and register for an account so you can get it on the fun. We're glad to have you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where members of Holidays Academy can have a more organized roleplaying experience for outside of the chats.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cici, Bridget, and Red

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
zykrinnox
Tiny Pilgrim Wife
zykrinnox

Character Reference
Name: Cain Kandi
Town: Christmas Town
Year:
Cici, Bridget, and Red - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Cici, Bridget, and Red - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Cici, Bridget, and Red - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cici, Bridget, and Red   Cici, Bridget, and Red - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 04 2012, 23:25

Red: He shrugged and said, "It's mine," before drawing another card. He frowned.

"Is Cupid ahead o' me 'r behind me?" At closer inspection, the Cupid space put him nearly at the end. "Ah," he said as he moved his piece and popped another liquor in his mouth. Red put his arm back around Bridget with no attempt at playing it off smoothly or anything. He did it just as naturally as he would get another liquor from the tray-- which he did again.
Back to top Go down
http://zykrinnox.deviantart.com
Kryss~
The Doctor
Kryss~

Character Reference
Name: Lily Finnigan
Town: St. Patrick's
Year:
Cici, Bridget, and Red - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue4/4Cici, Bridget, and Red - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/4)

PostSubject: Re: Cici, Bridget, and Red   Cici, Bridget, and Red - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 05 2012, 02:33

(Seriously Red there won't BE any more liqueurs if you keep eating them like that. Also oh look what I found: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Ciocci: She glanced at the two of them surreptitiously, grinning to herself. She let Bridget take her turn and then drew her own card, moving ahead on the board.

"So...." she said, finally working up the nerve to start a conversation, "have you two ever been to another town before?"
Back to top Go down
http://christgirl253.deviantart.com/
CommanderStarseed
Suave Harvest Lord Husband
CommanderStarseed

Character Reference
Name: Rufus Cornelius
Town: Thanksgiving
Year:
Cici, Bridget, and Red - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Cici, Bridget, and Red - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Cici, Bridget, and Red   Cici, Bridget, and Red - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 05 2012, 02:43

(Gonna assume this takes place before Bridget [and Mint] followed Red into St Patrick's Town. There's been stuff in this RP that supports the idea this takes place before then, so, yes. XD)

Bridget: "First time!" She admitted while grinning. "I'd have liked to have visited under happier circumstances, but it's nice to be here regardless." She looked around and focused on an open window, smiling as she stared outside for a bit. "This place almost reminds me of Easter Town. Just less animals and more romance, and the colours are a little different. More red." She giggled and looked back at the board again. "You're going to catch up to me and pass me again at this rate, Cici." She fake-pouted. "I was hoping to at least come in second! Take pity on the girl who needs to undergo surgery shortly."
Back to top Go down
http://commanderstarseed.deviantart.com/
zykrinnox
Tiny Pilgrim Wife
zykrinnox

Character Reference
Year:

PostSubject: Re: Cici, Bridget, and Red   Cici, Bridget, and Red - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 06 2012, 19:29

Red shrugged. "I went ta Chris'mastown once. I stuck out a bit,though." He looked at Bridget and frowned at the word 'surgery,' but lightened up a bit while he said,"Why? What's th' point 'a winnin'? Whaddo I win?"
Back to top Go down
Kryss~
The Doctor
Kryss~

Character Reference
Year:
Cici, Bridget, and Red - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue4/4Cici, Bridget, and Red - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/4)

PostSubject: Re: Cici, Bridget, and Red   Cici, Bridget, and Red - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 07 2012, 02:14

Ciocci: She shrugged. "Um, nothing really. It's just for fun, you know?" She drew her card and hopped two red spaces, jumping over Bridget's little cardboard cherub. She smiled up apologetically. "Sorry, Bridget! I can't control the cards...." She glanced at Red. "You're doing good, but be careful! You're getting awfully close to Willy Wonka's river," she said with a playful wink. "You wouldn't want to fall in..."
Back to top Go down
CommanderStarseed
CommanderStarseed

Character Reference
Year:

PostSubject: Re: Cici, Bridget, and Red   Cici, Bridget, and Red - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 07 2012, 13:27

Bridget: She gave Red a side long glance and smirked. "I guess if you really wanted to win something, we could always make another wager." She then became distracted by Cici hopping ahead of her though, and attempted to frown. It was rather fruitless when the corner of her mouth kept curving upwards in a grin though. "Yeah, I BET you can't. Wily cupids and their Valentine's magic." She shook her finger at Cici. "I'm onto you."
Back to top Go down
zykrinnox
Tiny Pilgrim Wife
zykrinnox

Character Reference
Year:

PostSubject: Re: Cici, Bridget, and Red   Cici, Bridget, and Red - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 08 2012, 03:31

Red: Grinned and peeked at Bridget. He wasn't about to allow her to drop the subject. "What kinda wager?" he asked. "Isn' it a bit too late in th' game ta make a wager?" He drew a card. It was a double purple, which put him just in front of the chocolate river.
Back to top Go down
Kryss~
The Doctor
Kryss~

Character Reference
Year:

PostSubject: Re: Cici, Bridget, and Red   Cici, Bridget, and Red - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 17 2012, 00:58

(Sorry I took so long to respond I'm just a poop and couldn't figure out what to have Cici do.)

Ciocci: The slightest of blushes started across her cheeks at Red's words. She looked down quickly and realized they were out of cards.

"Oh," she said, giggling a little, "hold on just a second." she reshuffled the deck and placed it back in the draw pile. She took the top card and let out a little squeal of delight. "Cupid!" She hopped to nearly the end of the board, just a few jumps away from Red.
Back to top Go down
CommanderStarseed
CommanderStarseed

Character Reference
Year:

PostSubject: Re: Cici, Bridget, and Red   Cici, Bridget, and Red - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 18 2012, 14:31

(It's all good! I wasn't sure what to have Bridget do either, haha.)

Bridget: Choosing to pretend she hadn't heard Red for a moment, she pouted down at the board. She was REALLY behind now. She just wasn't having luck with the cards today. She looked at Red from the corner of her eye and shrugged in her head, deciding to Halloween with it.

"Never too late to make a bet as long as everyone agrees on the terms." She raised one eyebrow. "First one to win gets a reward, first one to mess up gets a penalty?" She eyed how close Red's piece was to the chocolate river and smirked. He might not fall in, but it'd be an interesting game either way. "You in too, Cici?" She looked at the little cupid sitting across from them and smiled hopefully.
Back to top Go down
zykrinnox
Tiny Pilgrim Wife
zykrinnox

Character Reference
Year:

PostSubject: Re: Cici, Bridget, and Red   Cici, Bridget, and Red - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 18 2012, 20:26

Red frowned. This was not the type of bargain he had in mind. Sighing, he grabbed another card and hopped past the chocolate river successfully, though not much further than that. He didn't really care, actually. It was a just a game. Not really any specific stakes were involved and it wasn't even a sport!

Reaching for the tray again, he noticed the liqueurs were gone. Naturally, he thought about grabbing another kind on the tray, but he was a bit afraid to. Red was pretty sure he ate enough of the liqueurs as it was. He settled back into the fluffy couch, sidling closer to Bridget subtly, finding himself caring even less about the game or whatever penalties would be involved. Laughing, though, he said, "Yer move, er..." he couldn't bring himself to nickname her anything than what he'd heard other people call her, especially since the only things he could think of were chocolate related and... in present company, he didn't feel like that was such a good idea. "Cici. Maybe yeh'll win." Looking at the board, he knew that was actually impossible, for her to win in one turn, but she'd be pretty close if she got a double color of anything, really, as long as she didn't fall into the chocolate river.
Back to top Go down
Kryss~
The Doctor
Kryss~

Character Reference
Year:

PostSubject: Re: Cici, Bridget, and Red   Cici, Bridget, and Red - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 18 2012, 21:34

Cici: "Um, alright," she said, laughing a little, "But, um, what kind of wager are we talking? Like..." she tried to think of wagers that were common in her town, and flared bright red. "U-um, um, um, like m-maybe... ah..." STOP THINKING ABOUT KISSING!!! "L-last to win has to bring the winner a treat of some sort? Like a dessert...?" She drew a card, trying desperately to will the blush away, and hopped the two purples almost without thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
CommanderStarseed
CommanderStarseed

Character Reference
Year:

PostSubject: Re: Cici, Bridget, and Red   Cici, Bridget, and Red - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 18 2012, 23:03

(Well if YOU guys are going to get shippy I'm going to as well, I just had no idea what Cici would bet if I did such a thing. >o> That is my excuse and I'm sticking to it.)

Bridget: She shrugged as she stared at the board and drooped her ears. Resigning herself to losing, she drew a card but didn't look at it yet.

"I might as well fess up and admit I was going to ask for something romantic from Red in regards to my reward," she elbowed him gently in the side, "But I thought if present company was included, I'd make it a little more open ended." She turned her card over and examined the board before blanching with despair. "You've gotta be kidding!"

With much sulking, she moved her piece until it fell into the chocolate river and hung her head in defeat.

"I lose then." She pulled a white-wrapped candy out of her pocket and waved it back and forth, pretending it was a flag. "I yield, ye gods of fate. Please have mercy." She whined dramatically and flopped her head against the back of the couch while staring up at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
zykrinnox
Tiny Pilgrim Wife
zykrinnox

Character Reference
Year:

PostSubject: Re: Cici, Bridget, and Red   Cici, Bridget, and Red - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 27 2012, 22:41

Red blushed furiously but picked up another card. He knew no one in Valentine's Day town would actually mind two people making a wager like that, but his face was still hot. He hopped to the next available pink space and leaned back on the couch to put his arm around Bridget. "S'alright. Jus' a game," he said as-a-matter-of-factly. He vaguely noticed that he and Cici both were nearing the final bend, but he couldn't bring himself to care much.

((SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG))
Back to top Go down
Kryss~
The Doctor
Kryss~

Character Reference
Year:

PostSubject: Re: Cici, Bridget, and Red   Cici, Bridget, and Red - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 28 2012, 19:22

(I think concussions are viable excuses to be late on roleplays)

Cici: Red's blushing made her blush even brighter. She had no idea how to respond to the comments being made, so instead drew a card. She squealed a little, forgetting her embarrassment for a moment. She hopped forward to the very last square. Next turn, no matter what, she would win. Well... unless she drew a face card. And Red could possibly win in the next turn. He'd have to get awfully lucky, though. She grinned and sat back, cracking open a chocolate orange while she did.
Back to top Go down
CommanderStarseed
CommanderStarseed

Character Reference
Year:

PostSubject: Re: Cici, Bridget, and Red   Cici, Bridget, and Red - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 28 2012, 23:02

Bridget: Looked between the two of them before shrugging her shoulders and laughing. "If you both go any redder you could just blend in with the walls, you know." She placed her hands on the tops of her knees as she wagged her tail and watched the rest of the action play out on the board. She might have lost but she was having fun watching who the winner was going to be.

"How long have we been playing this?" She asked as she had a passing thought about her hand. It hadn't started to hurt again yet but it was mildly disturbing to look down and see the hole still. She moved the affected hand back into her lap instead of on her knee.
Back to top Go down
zykrinnox
Tiny Pilgrim Wife
zykrinnox

Character Reference
Year:

PostSubject: Re: Cici, Bridget, and Red   Cici, Bridget, and Red - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 29 2012, 15:50

Red: "Dunno. Been a while. For a simple game it sure takes a long time. Looks like Cici's about ta win though." He went to the last available pink space on the board and looked up at Cici expectantly. "Yer turn."

((i don't remember at all what we decided on who was going to win but either way this can work i think))
Back to top Go down
Kryss~
The Doctor
Kryss~

Character Reference
Year:

PostSubject: Re: Cici, Bridget, and Red   Cici, Bridget, and Red - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 29 2012, 18:12

Cici: She grinned triumphantly as she drew her last card. Her smile faded and her eyes widened as she looked at it, though.

"Noooo!" she cried. Aphrodite smiled up at her from the little card. She moved her piece and flumped her head down level with the board, looking intently at the draw pile. "Get Psyche, get Psyche, get Psyche," she chanted quietly.
Back to top Go down
CommanderStarseed
CommanderStarseed

Character Reference
Year:

PostSubject: Re: Cici, Bridget, and Red   Cici, Bridget, and Red - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 30 2012, 05:19

Bridget: Even though she felt slightly bad for doing it, Bridget burst into mildly evil giggles at seeing Cici's reaction to what had happened.

"Luck of the cards, huh?" She asked innocently and kicked her legs back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cici, Bridget, and Red   Cici, Bridget, and Red - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cici, Bridget, and Red
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4