Holidays Academy RP Forum
Welcome! If you've be here before, welcome back! <3 Please log-in! We're glad to have you back. c': If not, be sure to read the rules and register for an account so you can get it on the fun. We're glad to have you!
Welcome! If you've be here before, welcome back! <3 Please log-in! We're glad to have you back. c': If not, be sure to read the rules and register for an account so you can get it on the fun. We're glad to have you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where members of Holidays Academy can have a more organized roleplaying experience for outside of the chats.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cici, Bridget, and Red

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
zykrinnox
Tiny Pilgrim Wife
zykrinnox

Character Reference
Name: Cain Kandi
Town: Christmas Town
Year:
Cici, Bridget, and Red - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Cici, Bridget, and Red - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Cici, Bridget, and Red - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cici, Bridget, and Red   Cici, Bridget, and Red - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 25 2012, 18:00

Red: Rushed to her side quickly and helped steady her. "You sure you're okay..?" he asked quietly while trying to figure out the best way to help her. He was about ready to give up and just carry her in there, but if she wanted to try moving by herself... he supposed he could let her. His ears tilted back involuntarily when he glanced at her lack of one of her hands.

All at once, a surge of protective instinct rippled through his mind and he hugged her for a moment, mumbling about how sorry he was. He let her go shortly after, but he couldn't help but still feel terrible.
Back to top Go down
http://zykrinnox.deviantart.com
Kryss~
The Doctor
Kryss~

Character Reference
Name: Lily Finnigan
Town: St. Patrick's
Year:
Cici, Bridget, and Red - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue4/4Cici, Bridget, and Red - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/4)

PostSubject: Re: Cici, Bridget, and Red   Cici, Bridget, and Red - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 25 2012, 18:09

Ciocci: Cici stood there awkwardly a moment, allowing them to have some time to themselves. She was glad that Bridget wasn't in pain anymore; it had been kind of difficult to be around her while she was. Eventually she bounced softly on her heels and said, "S-so just follow me..."

She led them to the living room where she took out a vinyl record and put it on an old phonograph. Soft classical music began to waft gently through the room. Cici nervously dug through a small cupboard and started naming off games. "There's Shoot the Lovers, Name that Chocolate, Pin the Wing on Cupid, Candyland..."

(You know, since Ashlan broke the streak of waiting an hour to respond to each other's comments. Booger.)
Back to top Go down
http://christgirl253.deviantart.com/
CommanderStarseed
Suave Harvest Lord Husband
CommanderStarseed

Character Reference
Name: Rufus Cornelius
Town: Thanksgiving
Year:
Cici, Bridget, and Red - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Cici, Bridget, and Red - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Cici, Bridget, and Red   Cici, Bridget, and Red - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 25 2012, 19:17

Bridget: "I've been better, but I'll be just fine in an hour." She admitted and hugged him back, rubbing her good hand up and down his back. "It's not your fault, Sunshine." She rested her head on his shoulder. "It makes me sad to see you sad."

She looked over at Cici as she said to follow her, and held onto Red's upper arm as she walked after the small cupid.

She couldn't help but giggle at the names of the various things Ciocci was listing off. "Hehehe, what? I've never even heard of any of these... Uhm, whatever sounds best to you guys, I guess?" She sat down on a chair and turned sideways in it, draping her legs over one arm while she rested her head on the other. "It does smell good in here." She observed randomly, having not noticed it before amidst all that was going on.
Back to top Go down
http://commanderstarseed.deviantart.com/
zykrinnox
Tiny Pilgrim Wife
zykrinnox

Character Reference
Year:

PostSubject: Re: Cici, Bridget, and Red   Cici, Bridget, and Red - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27 2012, 01:53

Red: Red scratched his neck and and helped Bridget to the other room, also wondering why everything sounded so romantic. "Uh," he started. "C-...candyland?" He settled on that option. It was the only one that didn't sound extremely romantic and even in Valentine's Day town, he was still a little embarrassed. He knew Cici would never take him seriously after that and wondered if she'd go around telling people about how Not-Red-Like he was acting. Looking back over at her, he somehow doubted it. But still.

"How do you... play...?" In all honesty, he was still a bit perplexed by a concept of a game that didn't involve running around outside or drinking. He figured that was just the St. Patrick's Day in him talking, though. This place seemed like... basically the opposite of where he lived.
Back to top Go down
Kryss~
The Doctor
Kryss~

Character Reference
Year:
Cici, Bridget, and Red - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue4/4Cici, Bridget, and Red - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/4)

PostSubject: Re: Cici, Bridget, and Red   Cici, Bridget, and Red - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29 2012, 21:24

Ciocci: "W-well, it's really more of a kid's game. I was just naming off things as I saw them..." She bit her lip and pulled out the board. As she was setting it up, her dad came out with a small platter of treats.

"I thought you kids would like some snacks while you wait. We've got all the bases covered. Mn'ms, truffles, liqueurs, white chocolate, chocolate oranges... well, I'll leave them to you." He set the tray filled with brown, red, white, and orange treats on the table and backed back out the door.

Cici set up the board, pointing to the bright, multi-colored tiles. "This is the path we follow. If you land on a tile that's touching a bridge you can travel across it. We move by drawing these cards. You draw a card and move to the next tile with the matching color. If you draw a card with one of the pictures on it, Psyche, Casanova, Aphrodite, or Cupid, you move to the square with that picture, even if it means going backwards. If you land on this square," she said, tapping a red square with a tiny picture of a brown waterfall on it, "it means you've fallen into Willy Wonka's chocolate river and you have to stay there until you've drawn a red card twice. The goal is to be the first to get to Cupid's cloud palace. So," she pulled out several little stand-up cards with pictures of cherubs with different colored wings on them, "what color do you want to be?"

Last edited by Kryss~ on Wed Oct 03 2012, 23:19; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CommanderStarseed
CommanderStarseed

Character Reference
Year:

PostSubject: Re: Cici, Bridget, and Red   Cici, Bridget, and Red - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29 2012, 22:12

Bridget: Sat up at the mention of snacks and immediately snatched a chocolate orange off the tray when it was put down. She sat up properly in the chair again and thumped it on the arm of it with her good hand, before unwrapping it and nibbling on a piece of the chocolate.

"Sounds like fun!" She grinned as she examined the board. "Can I have red? How do we determine who goes first?" She scooted a little closer to the board and sat on the edge of the chair.
Back to top Go down
zykrinnox
Tiny Pilgrim Wife
zykrinnox

Character Reference
Year:

PostSubject: Re: Cici, Bridget, and Red   Cici, Bridget, and Red - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29 2012, 22:27

Red: Still not understading the point of a board game, he said, "I'll take the-- uh." He noticed Bridget picked the red one (the one he was going to pick) and blinked as he looked at the other options. Pink, purple, white and... chocolate brown? Something. He shrugged and said, "Pink one, I guess."

Red then looked at the snacks closely before selecting the thing that looked immediately like it wasn't chocolate (They looked kinda like skittles, actually) and popped a few in his mouth. After biting down and quickly realizing they were chocolate, he started to move around the tray to find something else that didn't look like chocolate. He paused on some cream-colored candy until he remembered that Cici's dad had said "white chocolate" on the list and decided to try the red things he was pretty sure were called "liquors." If it was liquor, he could handle it. They tasted good, anyway. He settled on sticking to those.

((except that was probably the worst thing you could have done))
Back to top Go down
Kryss~
The Doctor
Kryss~

Character Reference
Year:

PostSubject: Re: Cici, Bridget, and Red   Cici, Bridget, and Red - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29 2012, 22:36

Ciocci: She bit her lip as they took her two favorites before picking the white one. "Usually it's whoever's birthday is next. Mine's in November. How about you guys?"

She leaned over and plucked a truffle off the tray, biting softly into the melty chocolate filling.
Back to top Go down
CommanderStarseed
CommanderStarseed

Character Reference
Year:

PostSubject: Re: Cici, Bridget, and Red   Cici, Bridget, and Red - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29 2012, 22:43

Bridget: "Mine passed this June." She pouted, figuring she was probably going to end up going last in that case.
Back to top Go down
zykrinnox
Tiny Pilgrim Wife
zykrinnox

Character Reference
Year:

PostSubject: Re: Cici, Bridget, and Red   Cici, Bridget, and Red - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29 2012, 22:50

Red: He furrowed his brow, taking a bit longer to remember his date of birth than he should have. "Oh, righ'... January? Uh. Yeah. I'm pretty sure mine's in January. Guess you're first, then." He popped another liquor in his mouth, silently trying to remember that Bridget's birthday was in June as he put his arm around her (not-so) subtly. They might not do much (or anything) for birthdays in his pack, but girlfriends and boyfriends did for each other sometimes even still. If they even were boyfriend and girlfriend. He pushed the thought out of his mind. "Go for it, C."
Back to top Go down
Kryss~
The Doctor
Kryss~

Character Reference
Year:

PostSubject: Re: Cici, Bridget, and Red   Cici, Bridget, and Red - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29 2012, 23:14

Ciocci: "Okay..." she said. She looked down to draw a card, a slight smile playing at her mouth as she got a surge of sappy from them. She drew the top card. "Oh!" she said, "Double purples! I forgot about that, some cards have two squares, which just means you go to the second closest square of that color." She jumped her little cherub two purple squares. "It's your turn," she said to Red, taking another bite of her chocolate.
Back to top Go down
CommanderStarseed
CommanderStarseed

Character Reference
Year:

PostSubject: Re: Cici, Bridget, and Red   Cici, Bridget, and Red - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29 2012, 23:32

Bridget: Blinked at Red's odd behavior but leaned into his side and got comfortable, nuzzling his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
zykrinnox
Tiny Pilgrim Wife
zykrinnox

Character Reference
Year:

PostSubject: Re: Cici, Bridget, and Red   Cici, Bridget, and Red - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 30 2012, 00:32

Red: He looked at the cards for a second and drew one, a bit warily. "Uhh. Brown. So, I just..." He picked up his piece and jumped it to the first brown square and looked up at Cici from the corner of his eye. "Do that?" He nuzzled his face into the top of Bridget's hair before eating another liquor and then leaning over to steal a wedge of her chocolate orange. Couldn't be too bad since it was so small, right?
Back to top Go down
Kryss~
The Doctor
Kryss~

Character Reference
Year:

PostSubject: Re: Cici, Bridget, and Red   Cici, Bridget, and Red - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 30 2012, 02:43

(Red, no. No, no Red no)

Ciocci: She smiled and nodded encouragingly. She drew her card and moved, stealing covert glances at them and smiling even more. She was so distracted by their emotions that she almost moved to the wrong square, but quickly corrected herself.
Back to top Go down
CommanderStarseed
CommanderStarseed

Character Reference
Year:

PostSubject: Re: Cici, Bridget, and Red   Cici, Bridget, and Red - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 30 2012, 03:08

Bridget: "Hey!" She fake-glared up at him as he stole a piece of her chocolate orange. "Get yer own." She stuck her tongue out at him before holding a piece of chocolate in the side of her mouth as she picked up a card and whooped with delight. "I got double pink!" She wagged her tail and moved her piece to the appropriate square.
Back to top Go down
zykrinnox
Tiny Pilgrim Wife
zykrinnox

Character Reference
Year:

PostSubject: Re: Cici, Bridget, and Red   Cici, Bridget, and Red - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 30 2012, 03:40

Red: He wagged his tail a couple times as he took a card without paying attention, glanced at it and moved it to the appropriate square. Red was much more concerned with the piece of chocolate that was hanging out of Bridget's mouth than the fact that he got the Aphrodite square which landed him a little over half-way across the board.

"'Ey," he said quietly with a crooked smirk. "I'll take that from ya." He didn't linger or stretch it out longer than he needed to, but he broke off the piece of chocolate Bridget had in her mouth with his teeth and glanced back at the game looking very pleased with himself. He might not have done it in a seductive way, but the fact was he did it. After he finished the stolen piece of chocolate, he popped another liquor in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Kryss~
The Doctor
Kryss~

Character Reference
Year:

PostSubject: Re: Cici, Bridget, and Red   Cici, Bridget, and Red - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 30 2012, 15:12

(I hope you don't mind if I skip ahead just a bit ^-^')

Ciocci: After a few more rounds, Cici glanced up at Bridget. "How's your hand doing? Is the liqueur still working?" Her brows furrowed as she drew the Psyche card. "Drat." She moved her piece from second place back to nearly the beginning of the board. She looked back up again. "If it's starting to hurt I'm sure my dad can give you some more." she said as she reached for a chocolate orange.

Last edited by Kryss~ on Wed Oct 03 2012, 23:21; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CommanderStarseed
CommanderStarseed

Character Reference
Year:

PostSubject: Re: Cici, Bridget, and Red   Cici, Bridget, and Red - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 30 2012, 17:40

Bridget: At this point, she was utterly confused and mildly worried about Red instead of being concerned with her own hand. Sure, she had seen him eat chocolate before, and he had acted a little... different, but if she was going to rate the levels of "Red acting different after eating chocolate" on a scale of 1 - 10, this time was definitely higher up than the other time.

Blushing despite her best efforts not to, she wiggled her fingers and winced slightly. She hadn't even noticed she was getting feeling back in her hand. "Ah, yeah, maybe I should get some more." She admitted, looking guilty. "I wouldn't say it's really painful yet but I'm starting to be able to feel it again."

Despite saying that though, she picked up another card and moved her own piece before she (a little reluctantly) stood up from Red.
Back to top Go down
zykrinnox
Tiny Pilgrim Wife
zykrinnox

Character Reference
Year:

PostSubject: Re: Cici, Bridget, and Red   Cici, Bridget, and Red - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 30 2012, 18:47

((IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE SHIPS THEN GET OFF THE BOAT
i'm kidding kryss of course it's cool pfff we've established that red is being ridiculous and that's all we need))

Red: Looking over at her as she got up, his brow furrowed."Why didn'tcha say somethin', Gumdrop?" he asked quietly before standing up and looking at her a bit mournfully. He picked up a liquor and held it near her mouth as if to feed her before following her to the kitchen. "We can getcha some more, Sweetheart."

((actually it would be better off for everybody if we just ignored this loser
come on, sweetheart? what a dork))
Back to top Go down
CommanderStarseed
CommanderStarseed

Character Reference
Year:

PostSubject: Re: Cici, Bridget, and Red   Cici, Bridget, and Red - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 30 2012, 19:11

(What about if I can't handle the puppy-induced feels? I want to stay on the boat but perhaps there are life jackets available or something?? Maybe just some booze. Or those liquors, if Red is willing to share instead of eating them and feeding them to Bridget. ;o; <3333)
Back to top Go down
Kryss~
The Doctor
Kryss~

Character Reference
Year:

PostSubject: Re: Cici, Bridget, and Red   Cici, Bridget, and Red - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 30 2012, 19:45

(Ffff Cici's assignment stop being a butt to ink)

Ciocci: "Oh, alright!" she said, getting up and following them in.

Her dad looked up from his work as they entered. "Is everything alright?" he asked. When he learned of the situation, he gladly redosed Bridget with the liqueur filling. "I'll give you a touch extra this time," he said, "I don't think it'll hurt anything and it might last longer that way. Your hand should be done in forty five or thirty minutes. Let me know if you all run out of snacks!"

Last edited by Kryss~ on Wed Oct 03 2012, 23:21; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CommanderStarseed
CommanderStarseed

Character Reference
Year:

PostSubject: Re: Cici, Bridget, and Red   Cici, Bridget, and Red - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 30 2012, 20:16

(Is poor Cici going to have to be dealing with TWO drunk dogs?)

Bridget: "Thank you," she said happily, her hand being blissfully pain free again. She fully leaned against Red's side and held onto his arm, giggling slightly. "I feel dizzy now though. Is that supposed to happen?"
Back to top Go down
zykrinnox
Tiny Pilgrim Wife
zykrinnox

Character Reference
Year:

PostSubject: Re: Cici, Bridget, and Red   Cici, Bridget, and Red - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 30 2012, 21:27

Red: He grinned, but tried to take her seriously.

((uh wow there's not much to add to that))
Back to top Go down
Kryss~
The Doctor
Kryss~

Character Reference
Year:

PostSubject: Re: Cici, Bridget, and Red   Cici, Bridget, and Red - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 03 2012, 23:24

(Sorry for taking so long to reply. Got distracted by many other things :K)

Ciocci: Her dad looked at them for a moment before replying. "Um. To be honest, I'm not sure. Just... let me know if you feel bad at all, alright? Nauseous, headaches.... anything." He gave Cici a look that clearly said "Keep an eye on them."

Cici gave a slight nod and led the others back into the living room, where their half finished game awaited them.
Back to top Go down
CommanderStarseed
CommanderStarseed

Character Reference
Year:

PostSubject: Re: Cici, Bridget, and Red   Cici, Bridget, and Red - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 04 2012, 14:31

Bridget: Nodded and kept the thought in mind to pay attention if she started to feel sick, just in case. She flopped back down in her previous spot near the board and looked it over.

"Whose turn was it again?" She glared at Red's piece, which was several spaces ahead of her's on the board, and poked it over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cici, Bridget, and Red   Cici, Bridget, and Red - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cici, Bridget, and Red
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next