Holidays Academy RP Forum
Welcome! If you've be here before, welcome back! <3 Please log-in! We're glad to have you back. c': If not, be sure to read the rules and register for an account so you can get it on the fun. We're glad to have you!
Welcome! If you've be here before, welcome back! <3 Please log-in! We're glad to have you back. c': If not, be sure to read the rules and register for an account so you can get it on the fun. We're glad to have you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where members of Holidays Academy can have a more organized roleplaying experience for outside of the chats.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cici, Bridget, and Red

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kryss~
The Doctor
Kryss~

Character Reference
Name: Lily Finnigan
Town: St. Patrick's
Year:
Cici, Bridget, and Red - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/4Cici, Bridget, and Red - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/4)

Cici, Bridget, and Red - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cici, Bridget, and Red   Cici, Bridget, and Red - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23 2012, 01:24

Ciocci: "Um - um-" she stuttered at first, finding herself very suddenly in a surprisingly grave situation. "Follow me!" she cried and turned, dashing out of the gym, barely hearing a surprised exclamation from the teacher. She continued on out of the Academy and on to the holiday doors. She wrenched open the with a hear emblazoned on it. She stumbled onto the top of a hill. It overlooked a town that looked lifted straight out of Victorian era Paris. The sky was a soft pink and clouds that were in excess of fluffy dotted about sporadically. Cici continued on in her frantic lead, eventually winding her way to a little shop on a corner with a sign that read in flowing, elegant script, "Fiori's Flowers and Gifts"
Back to top Go down
http://christgirl253.deviantart.com/
CommanderStarseed
Suave Harvest Lord Husband
CommanderStarseed

Character Reference
Name: Rufus Cornelius
Town: Thanksgiving
Year:
Cici, Bridget, and Red - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Cici, Bridget, and Red - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Cici, Bridget, and Red   Cici, Bridget, and Red - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23 2012, 01:32

Bridget: "I'm sorry," She mumbled again, resting her head on Red's shoulder as he carried her. "I should have known better. It's my fault." When her nose gave a little sniffle, she growled with frustration and hide her face in Red's neck. "I'm so stupid." She whined in a muffled voice as she started crying no matter how hard she tried to stop it.

(NOT GONNA LIE THIS RP IS EVEN BREAKING MY BLACK SHRIVELLED HEART INTO A TRILLION PIECES.)
Back to top Go down
http://commanderstarseed.deviantart.com/
zykrinnox
Tiny Pilgrim Wife
zykrinnox

Character Reference
Name: Cain Kandi
Town: Christmas Town
Year:
Cici, Bridget, and Red - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Cici, Bridget, and Red - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Cici, Bridget, and Red   Cici, Bridget, and Red - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23 2012, 01:44

((I WAS ABOUT TO SAY 'WELL THE GREGOREVE ONE CAN PUT IT BACK TOGETHER BUT I SAW THAT YOU SAID THAT ON IT SO))

Red: He leaned down and nuzzled his nose into her hair, whispering 'no you're not's' and 'it'll be okay's to her as he followed the tiny girl through the woods and then into the town. He was making mental notes to bring Bridget back here when she wasn't so upset because he knew she'd love it.

He looked up as Cici frantically opened the door for them and he was hit with waves of delicious smells all over the place. "Smell that, Bridget? Smells like this is the place. Flowers and chocolate, kinda like you."

((uhhh kind of took a liberty with your character i'm terrible and i'm sorry ok))
Back to top Go down
http://zykrinnox.deviantart.com
Kryss~
The Doctor
Kryss~

Character Reference
Year:
Cici, Bridget, and Red - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/4Cici, Bridget, and Red - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/4)

PostSubject: Re: Cici, Bridget, and Red   Cici, Bridget, and Red - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23 2012, 01:51

(HOW DARE YOU CICI WAS GOING TO STAND THERE WITH THE DOOR CLOSED AND LAUGH AT THEM no seriously it's ok you basically did nothing I love you shhhhhh)
(Also shhhhhh everything will be alright *pets*)

Ciocci: She rushed into the store behind them and darted around, quickly ascending a flight of stairs near that back that was roped off with a sign reading "employees only". "DAD!" she yelled at the top of her lungs, "DAAAAAAD!!!" A tall, handsome man with light, sandy hair and eyes the exact same color as Cici's appeared at the top of the stairs.

"Cici!" he cried in surprise, "I didn't expect to see you until the weekend, honey. Is everything alright? What are you wearing? Why aren't you in-" he cut himself off, staring in surprise at the pair in his lobby. "Are... are these friends from... school?" he asked in a slightly strained voice. Cici didn't answer, but rather began explaining all the important details as quickly as she could. Her father seemed to take it all fairly in stride. He walked over to the two teenaged dogs and gently took Bridget's arm. "If I may?" he asked politely, trying to see her hand.
Back to top Go down
CommanderStarseed
CommanderStarseed

Character Reference
Year:

PostSubject: Re: Cici, Bridget, and Red   Cici, Bridget, and Red - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23 2012, 01:57

Bridget: Peeking at him from under Red's chin, she frowned but nodded slowly, and let him pull her hand out into the open.

On the back of her hand was a caved in spot, with cracks spreading outwards towards her fingers and down her wrist from there. It dribbled golden lines of caramel from certain points in the cracks, but the hole was certainly the worst of it.

Her fingers twitched in surprise as she took in the sight of her own hand.

"I'm really sorry to ask this of you," She choked. "But you can fix it, right?"
Back to top Go down
zykrinnox
Tiny Pilgrim Wife
zykrinnox

Character Reference
Year:

PostSubject: Re: Cici, Bridget, and Red   Cici, Bridget, and Red - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23 2012, 02:02

Red: Held her up carefully and kissed her head when he saw the cracks. It was almost as if he had a photographic memory for a moment, because when he closed his eyes, he couldn't get the image of her broken hand out of his head.

Stupid, stupid, stupid, you are stupid, was what he kept repeating to himself inwardly.
Back to top Go down
Kryss~
The Doctor
Kryss~

Character Reference
Year:

PostSubject: Re: Cici, Bridget, and Red   Cici, Bridget, and Red - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23 2012, 02:13

Ciocci: Her dad took Bridget's hand and examined it gingerly. "Hmm," he hummed deep in his throat. "I think.... I can probably manage something. Why don't you come upstairs to my workshop?" He led them up the flight of stairs, Cici dancing along nervously behind them. They went through a common living area, through a normal kitchen, into a vast room where a vast wave of chocolate scent spilled over them. There were jars lining all the counter tops, several huge, deep dishes where fudge was cooling, white cutting boards, jugs and barrels stacked against the walls, bags of flour, and various pots, pans, and measuring devices. He cleared off a section of counter and indicated for Bridget to sit on it, grabbing a few utensils as he did. "What can you tell me about how you work? Has something like this happened before? How did you deal with it? Do medicines or anesthesia work on you? How do you metabolize things?"
Back to top Go down
CommanderStarseed
CommanderStarseed

Character Reference
Year:

PostSubject: Re: Cici, Bridget, and Red   Cici, Bridget, and Red - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23 2012, 02:22

Bridget: She waited for Red to put her down on the counter before she addressed the questions being thrown at her.

"It's three layers before you hit the hollow inside - chocolate, caramel, chocolate. The caramel will take care of itself, it's just the chocolate that needs to be dealt with." She racked her brain as she thought about the other questions.

"I haven't specifically done THIS before but I've lost an arm in the past. Same one, actually." She tried to giggle but winced and stopped. "And I've gotten holes and stuff before. You just have to seal it up and it'll be okay. You don't even have to make sure the chocolate is a perfect colour match - as long as it's not like, white chocolate, it'll eventually go back to matching anyway. No scars for me." She bit her lip as she thought about everything she knew about the times she'd got hurt before.

"Jo usually did more of the work. She just melted down some chocolate and started at the edges, and worked her way towards the worst of the damage. I-I dunno if that's the best way to do it, it's just how she does it and I followed her example. We never tried any medicines or anything - we didn't have that kind of stuff." She shrugged her good arm.

"I can usually deal with the pain as long as it gets taken care of quick enough. And I... uhm, the only metabolize I could base an answer on is how fast I digest things and if that works as an answer, my metabolism is crazy high and fast. I can eat like three breakfests and still be hungry by lunch." She stared at him with huge doe eyes and blinked.

"Is that enough information or do you need more? It... it really hurts." She admittedly quietly and dropped her eyes to the floor, looking ashamed. "I'm sorry..." She repeated yet again and covered her face with her good hand.
Back to top Go down
Kryss~
The Doctor
Kryss~

Character Reference
Year:

PostSubject: Re: Cici, Bridget, and Red   Cici, Bridget, and Red - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23 2012, 02:29

(So, I'm deciding something about the wound, but I'm basing this off of the size of those little weights that I've seen (my grandmother has a set of them) if that's ok)

Ciocci: Her dad's brow furrowed as he examined her hand. The hole was quite big, nearly the entire main portion of her hand. The cracks were worrisome too, as some of them ran rather deep. "You've lost an arm before, have you...?" he thought for another second or two before saying, "Looking at the damage, and being objective, if one of my projects were this badly damaged, I'd completely replace the damaged part. However, if you don't like that idea, I can try to just fill in what's been crushed and see if that works." He was also wracking his brain, trying to figure out what may work as an anesthetic for a... chocolate dog-girl.

Edit: (Gah! Sorry, I didn't mean to go out of turn! D:)
Back to top Go down
zykrinnox
Tiny Pilgrim Wife
zykrinnox

Character Reference
Year:

PostSubject: Re: Cici, Bridget, and Red   Cici, Bridget, and Red - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23 2012, 02:33

((It's cool. Seriously you can just kind of assume that Red's pacing around a lot and looking at Bridget and Cici's dad worriedly at this point.... and there's nothing else to add to that so carry on))
Back to top Go down
CommanderStarseed
CommanderStarseed

Character Reference
Year:

PostSubject: Re: Cici, Bridget, and Red   Cici, Bridget, and Red - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23 2012, 02:37

Bridget: She nodded her head at his first question, then gave him a worried/terrified look before slowly nodding her head again. "I... I can deal with replacing it completely, if that'd be for the best. You're the doc-- chocolatier here. I trust in your judgement."
Back to top Go down
Kryss~
The Doctor
Kryss~

Character Reference
Year:

PostSubject: Re: Cici, Bridget, and Red   Cici, Bridget, and Red - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23 2012, 02:51

Ciocci: He nodded and began drawing lines with his finger where he thought was relatively irreparable, just at the wrist. He'd been thinking this entire time, what he'd use as an anesthetic for chocolate. He thought that he'd found a solution. At the very least it should be better than nothing. "Ciocci," he said, using her full name in a soft, serious tone, "Get the jug of cherry liqueur filling." She nodded and hurried over to one of the labelless gallon jugs and carried it over carefully. "You can go wait in the living room, now, I'll give an update soon." He said gently. He also directed this remark at Red. As he spoke, he dug around in a drawer until he found a long, thin filler that he used for some of his more delicate truffles. "Now, I'm going to put some of this over the wound." he said, carefully filling the instrument from the jug. "I'm hoping it will help numb it. Let me know if anything changes." He carefully and deliberately drizzled the light red liquid over the hole, making sure to do so in such a way that some actually got into her system.

(I'm pretty sure that chocolate liqueur stuff is mildly alcoholic stuff they put into chocolate-coated cherries and creme brulees and stuff, right? I was thinking along the lines of how they used to use whiskey when they were going to perform surgery.)

Last edited by Kryss~ on Wed Oct 03 2012, 23:15; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CommanderStarseed
CommanderStarseed

Character Reference
Year:

PostSubject: Re: Cici, Bridget, and Red   Cici, Bridget, and Red - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23 2012, 03:01

Bridget: She looked up at Red when Ciocci's dad said that the other two teenagers could leave, trying to meet his eyes.

'He's blaming himself, I can tell...' She thought miserably. 'I'm so sorry about all this, Redmond...'

She shot the biggest smile she could, at this point in time, in Red's direction and mouthed 'I'll be just fine' before paying attention to her arm again.

"Ah, I think it's doing something." She wiggled her fingers and felt a strange sensation. "I've never used any medication before, so... I guess this is what it feels like? It feels different, at any rate."
Back to top Go down
zykrinnox
Tiny Pilgrim Wife
zykrinnox

Character Reference
Year:

PostSubject: Re: Cici, Bridget, and Red   Cici, Bridget, and Red - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23 2012, 03:06

Red: He looked at Bridget carefully, and, after stopping his pacing, he said, "If it's all the same to you, sir, I'd like to stay. I'm gonna stay out of your way, but..." he stopped, realizing that the man got his point. He looked over at Bridget who was giving him a slightly pleading look, he noticed, along with mouthing him reassuring words, but he couldn't notice much else than the fact that she was hurt. He looked back at the man again, hoping that he'd understand. It was Valentine's Day Town, after all... surely he did.
Back to top Go down
Kryss~
The Doctor
Kryss~

Character Reference
Year:

PostSubject: Re: Cici, Bridget, and Red   Cici, Bridget, and Red - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23 2012, 03:10

Ciocci: "If that's what you want. Just stay out of the way unless I need help. I don't want to take longer than is necessary." He turned back to Bridget and smiled. "Alright, that's encouraging," said her dad, trying not to let the obvious relief show on his face. "Just let me know immediately if it starts hurting. He inserted the filler a little deeper, injecting the liqueur directly into... well, he supposed it would still be called her bloodstream.

Cici stood in the back corner, nervously fiddling with a piece of her hair. She'd seen her father make chocolate thousands of times, adding details so delicate and intricate she'd have imagined it would take cherub's fingers to do such work - or elves, now, she guessed - but she'd never seen him deal with a living person, except when he would bandage her scraped knees and such. She just hoped, although she did have great faith in him, that he could handle this.

Last edited by Kryss~ on Wed Oct 03 2012, 23:16; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CommanderStarseed
CommanderStarseed

Character Reference
Year:

PostSubject: Re: Cici, Bridget, and Red   Cici, Bridget, and Red - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23 2012, 03:19

Bridget: Fidgeted in her spot nervously, though she tried not to jar her hand at all. She hadn't... been expecting Red to actually stay, and now she was really worried she was wrong about the feeling in her arm, and that she'd end up jerking away in pain when they actually began... surgery? Is that what you'd call this? She drooped her ears as far as they would go as she considered her arm.

But actually... now that she paid more attention to it, she realized she really couldn't feel the pain anymore. Her ears perked back up slightly.

(I am a total derp when it comes to stuff like this. Should Bridget be falling asleep or is her arm just going numb? I assume just going numb and she'll remain awake but, figured I'd ask to be sure!)
Back to top Go down
zykrinnox
Tiny Pilgrim Wife
zykrinnox

Character Reference
Year:

PostSubject: Re: Cici, Bridget, and Red   Cici, Bridget, and Red - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23 2012, 10:39

Red: Looked over at Bridget cautiously. She didn't appear to be in any pain, but he was still angry with himself. He tried to stay out of the way but couldn't help but pace a bit more. This guy seemed to know what he was doing at least...
Back to top Go down
Kryss~
The Doctor
Kryss~

Character Reference
Year:

PostSubject: Re: Cici, Bridget, and Red   Cici, Bridget, and Red - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23 2012, 22:22

(Well, he's pumping her full of alcohol, albeit mild alcohol, so you can decide exactly what effect that has on her.)

Ciocci: Her dad gently took her uninjured arm and extended it a little. "First I'll have to make a mold, so I can make your new hand. He glanced at Cici and she scurried over to the cabinets, pulling out small metal pans and some soft, foam-like material. Her father filled two of the pans with the foam and closed them around Bridget's hand. When he opened them again there was a perfect impression of her hand embedded in the foam. He paused to pump some more liqueur into her arm to make sure it didn't wear off before commenting, "I'll need to make a mirror mold of this now; don't want you to have two left hands, do we?" he joked. "It'll take a bit, but it shouldn't be too long. Let me know if you start feeling pain again." He went to the other side of the room to get the tools he'd need to reverse the mold.

Last edited by Kryss~ on Wed Oct 03 2012, 23:17; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CommanderStarseed
CommanderStarseed

Character Reference
Year:

PostSubject: Re: Cici, Bridget, and Red   Cici, Bridget, and Red - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23 2012, 22:46

(Ahahaha, you shouldn't have said that. You know what I'll do when given permission like that.)

Bridget: "Okay... No... Okay..." She said in regards to making the mould, ending up with two left hands, and if she started to feel pain again. She wobbled slightly where she was sitting, unused to the numbness in her arm and the foggy feeling in her head. She looked down at the damage on her hand again and found it very strange to see the hole but feel no pain.

"Red," she called out to him. "Have you ever been on medicine?" She rubbed her forehead and closed her eyes. "I haven't been before. It feels really weird."
Back to top Go down
zykrinnox
Tiny Pilgrim Wife
zykrinnox

Character Reference
Year:

PostSubject: Re: Cici, Bridget, and Red   Cici, Bridget, and Red - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23 2012, 23:11

Red shook his head, watching her carefully. "No, I haven't. We don't use the medicine back home except in case of extreme emergencies. My broken leg way back when didn't even constitute for that." He looked at her warily and moved a little closer to her now that the man was somewhere else. "Are you okay, gumdrop?"
Back to top Go down
Kryss~
The Doctor
Kryss~

Character Reference
Year:

PostSubject: Re: Cici, Bridget, and Red   Cici, Bridget, and Red - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23 2012, 23:18

Ciocci: Her dad finished the mould after about ten minutes and walked back over. "Alright," he said, "I've poured the chocolate and put it in the ice box. It'll be ready in about an hour. Would you like me to remove the damaged part now or later?"
Back to top Go down
CommanderStarseed
CommanderStarseed

Character Reference
Year:

PostSubject: Re: Cici, Bridget, and Red   Cici, Bridget, and Red - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23 2012, 23:32

Bridget: "You broke your leg and they didn't even give you anything?" She snarled. "I'm getting stuff just for a buggered up hand!" She threw her good arm up in the air at the thought before letting it drop again to her side. "Yeah, I think so." She blinked at him a few times. "Don't worry about me, Sunshine, I'll be good as new." She smiled.

When Cici's dad came back over to them, she stared at him in dismay as he explained the amount of time it would take to her. When you were just doing a patch job instead of waiting for an entirely new model, time went by unnoticeably, she supposed. She rubbed her bad arm high above the damage, near her shoulder. "I don't want to remove it until we need to, if that's okay." She said quietly. "What am I allowed to do 'til it's ready?"
Back to top Go down
zykrinnox
Tiny Pilgrim Wife
zykrinnox

Character Reference
Year:

PostSubject: Re: Cici, Bridget, and Red   Cici, Bridget, and Red - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23 2012, 23:43

Red: He blushed slightly at being called 'Sunshine,' but moved back away from her when Cici's dad walked back over. Putting her against everyone but cu siths in St. Patrick's Town wasn't his intention, so he dropped the subject when the man began again. He paced around a bit in his corner, this time mostly out of boredom rather than worry, though.
Back to top Go down
Kryss~
The Doctor
Kryss~

Character Reference
Year:

PostSubject: Re: Cici, Bridget, and Red   Cici, Bridget, and Red - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25 2012, 16:01

Ciocci: Her dad looked Bridget over and commented, "Pretty much anything, but make sure you don't worsen the damage."

Ciocci walked over and said shyly, "We can go out into the living room, if you'd like. We've got some records or... or games..."
Back to top Go down
CommanderStarseed
CommanderStarseed

Character Reference
Year:

PostSubject: Re: Cici, Bridget, and Red   Cici, Bridget, and Red - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25 2012, 17:01

Bridget: "Yes, please." She begged, trying to nod her head as enthusiastically as she usually would but feeling sluggish. "I don't mind just listening to some music but games would be nice, if I can play them one-handed." She slowly scooted to the edge of the counter and lowered herself to the ground, gripping the edge with her good hand while she held the other one against her chest again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cici, Bridget, and Red   Cici, Bridget, and Red - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cici, Bridget, and Red
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next