Holidays Academy RP Forum
Welcome! If you've be here before, welcome back! <3 Please log-in! We're glad to have you back. c': If not, be sure to read the rules and register for an account so you can get it on the fun. We're glad to have you!
Welcome! If you've be here before, welcome back! <3 Please log-in! We're glad to have you back. c': If not, be sure to read the rules and register for an account so you can get it on the fun. We're glad to have you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where members of Holidays Academy can have a more organized roleplaying experience for outside of the chats.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Walk of Some Sort. (Thalia)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tiggeh

Tiggeh

A Walk of Some Sort. (Thalia) Empty
PostSubject: A Walk of Some Sort. (Thalia)   A Walk of Some Sort. (Thalia) EmptyTue Oct 09 2012, 19:38

Thalia looked on the town of the Easter Holiday with apathy as she walked the cobblestone path. Her talons making the most sickening noise to her ears when they clicked against the rough pavement. In disgust, the Siren took a few larger steps towards the edge of the road where grass began to overgrown the stone in hope that the slight nuisance would muffle the sound.
Back to top Go down
CommanderStarseed
Suave Harvest Lord Husband
CommanderStarseed

Character Reference
Name: Rufus Cornelius
Town: Thanksgiving
Year:
A Walk of Some Sort. (Thalia) Left_bar_bleue0/0A Walk of Some Sort. (Thalia) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: A Walk of Some Sort. (Thalia)   A Walk of Some Sort. (Thalia) EmptyFri Oct 12 2012, 00:34

Bridget was trotting up the path in the opposite direction, headed towards Thalia in a pair of pink shorts and a white t-shirt with a generic rabbit design on it. Seeing someone (sort of) walking on the path up ahead of her. She slowed down slightly and started waving while wagging her tail.

"Hi there!" She called out. It was a person she didn't recognize. "I'm Bridget! Who're you?"
Back to top Go down
http://commanderstarseed.deviantart.com/
Tiggeh

Tiggeh

PostSubject: Re: A Walk of Some Sort. (Thalia)   A Walk of Some Sort. (Thalia) EmptySat Oct 13 2012, 14:17

Black feathers that dotted on her arms brushed against her usual tight shirt. The clicking of her talons halting, as she paused her patrol. Thalia hesitated momentarily towards the figure, then with a swell air inhaled she greeted the young lady, "Greetings."

'Seems innocent enough..' She thought as she evaluated Bridget while unconsciously flexing her wings in a anxious nature.
Back to top Go down
CommanderStarseed
CommanderStarseed

Character Reference
Year:
A Walk of Some Sort. (Thalia) Left_bar_bleue0/0A Walk of Some Sort. (Thalia) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: A Walk of Some Sort. (Thalia)   A Walk of Some Sort. (Thalia) EmptySat Oct 13 2012, 14:30

Taken a bit aback at Thalia's greeting, she blinked a few times before taking a careful step towards her and smiling again. "What's your name? I don't think we've met before."
Back to top Go down
Tiggeh

Tiggeh

PostSubject: Re: A Walk of Some Sort. (Thalia)   A Walk of Some Sort. (Thalia) EmptySat Oct 13 2012, 17:09

Thalia dipped her head in a bowing fashion before answering, "I am Thalia Nightengale, a officer to-be in the Disciplinary squad, and who do I partake are you?" Her posture relaxation just the brief and a small smile graces her lips towards Bridget.
Back to top Go down
CommanderStarseed
CommanderStarseed

Character Reference
Year:

PostSubject: Re: A Walk of Some Sort. (Thalia)   A Walk of Some Sort. (Thalia) EmptySat Oct 13 2012, 20:31

"Oh, uh, I'm Bridget Zimmerman. I'm just going to the academy to try to be the best Easter bunny I can be!" She nodded her head vigorously while pulling her hands up into fists near her chest. "If you don't mind me asking," She leaned forward slightly and tilted her head to one side. "What's the... Disciplinary squad? I haven't heard of that before." She started wagging her tail at not only meeting someone new, but getting to learn about something new as well. What a good day this was turning out to be!
Back to top Go down
Tiggeh

Tiggeh

PostSubject: Re: A Walk of Some Sort. (Thalia)   A Walk of Some Sort. (Thalia) EmptySun Oct 14 2012, 00:44

'Easter Bunny?' Thalia looked at the young dog/woman skeptically before straightening her stance, her hands folding begin her back and her feet a foot apart. "The Disciplinary Squad is a team of elite students designed to keep other from any confrontations whether verbal or physical." She stated in a orderly fashion. Instant pride pulsed in her chest as she spoke of the squad; Such of a feeling of doing something beyond yourself to others! Thalia glanced at the girl watching for a response that showed any signs of awe or distrust.
Back to top Go down
CommanderStarseed
CommanderStarseed

Character Reference
Year:

PostSubject: Re: A Walk of Some Sort. (Thalia)   A Walk of Some Sort. (Thalia) EmptySun Oct 14 2012, 02:39

Bridget clutched her hands together and her mouth fell open in a delighted gasp. "That's amazing!" She wagged her tail faster and leaned forward even more, starting to invade Thalia's personal space. "Have you had to stop any fights yet? I don't see a lot going on in Easter Town, but maybe you're just that good at keeping the peace!"
Back to top Go down
Tiggeh

Tiggeh

PostSubject: Re: A Walk of Some Sort. (Thalia)   A Walk of Some Sort. (Thalia) EmptySun Oct 14 2012, 12:57

Thalia takes a slight step back and waves her hand with a dismissive air to it. "The Easter Town is one of the most peaceful towns there is from what I have seen. Though if such a occurrence was ever to happen I will be more than happy to end the matter."

'Always watching...waiting...for the perfect strike.'
Back to top Go down
CommanderStarseed
CommanderStarseed

Character Reference
Year:

PostSubject: Re: A Walk of Some Sort. (Thalia)   A Walk of Some Sort. (Thalia) EmptySun Oct 14 2012, 14:03

"Oh, I see." Bridget tilted her head to one side and looked mildly confused. "I don't know whether it'd be better to say I hope no fights break out, or to hope they do so you get to do your job..." She laughed and leaned back, scratching the side of her head.
Back to top Go down
Tiggeh

Tiggeh

PostSubject: Re: A Walk of Some Sort. (Thalia)   A Walk of Some Sort. (Thalia) EmptySun Oct 14 2012, 18:24

Thalia let out a small laugh, the feathers around her neck and waist shaking with merriment. "I believe it is better for me to have a uneventful job in safety than a busy one. So what does one do to become a 'Easter Bunny'?" Her posture laxes just the slightest and her arms fold against her torso.
Back to top Go down
CommanderStarseed
CommanderStarseed

Character Reference
Year:

PostSubject: Re: A Walk of Some Sort. (Thalia)   A Walk of Some Sort. (Thalia) EmptyThu Oct 18 2012, 14:21

Bridget leaned back but beamed a huge smile, her tail wagging a mile a minute to be asked about her own passion.

"Lots of stuff!" Bridget nodded and tapped her chin as she looked up at the sky. "You have to become the best there is at hiding and finding easter eggs, let alone MAKING them. And you should be good at hiding other treats too!" She turned slightly to look towards the rest of Easter Town as she continued talking. "You should be more concerned with the happiness of others than you are with your own." She smiled to herself. "And you should always be happy to give instead of receive... It's a little bit like being an elf, or Santa Clause, I guess!"
Back to top Go down
Tiggeh

Tiggeh

PostSubject: Re: A Walk of Some Sort. (Thalia)   A Walk of Some Sort. (Thalia) EmptySat Oct 20 2012, 15:38

Thalia chuckles before adding, "It is easy to see that you love your job. So do you hide eggs and paint them around here all the time to prepare for Easter? I have not seen much activity for the few days I have been here." Her electric blue eyes focus past Bridget towards the town she was facing. 'Surely they do not just play with eggs all the time.' She reasoned with herself.[i]
Back to top Go down
CommanderStarseed
CommanderStarseed

Character Reference
Year:

PostSubject: Re: A Walk of Some Sort. (Thalia)   A Walk of Some Sort. (Thalia) EmptySun Oct 28 2012, 22:51

"Not ALL the time, but I personally do it pretty often." She nodded. "Everyone has different things they do." Bridget turned towards the town as well and looked at all the buildings. "Sorry to disappoint you, but I don't think there will ever be much violence here." She laughed slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Walk of Some Sort. (Thalia)   A Walk of Some Sort. (Thalia) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Walk of Some Sort. (Thalia)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Holidays Academy RP Forum :: Student Boards :: General Student Board :: Meet and Greet-
Jump to: