Holidays Academy RP Forum
Welcome! If you've be here before, welcome back! <3 Please log-in! We're glad to have you back. c': If not, be sure to read the rules and register for an account so you can get it on the fun. We're glad to have you!
Welcome! If you've be here before, welcome back! <3 Please log-in! We're glad to have you back. c': If not, be sure to read the rules and register for an account so you can get it on the fun. We're glad to have you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where members of Holidays Academy can have a more organized roleplaying experience for outside of the chats.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sophie and Bernadette: Clothing Swap!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zykrinnox
Tiny Pilgrim Wife
zykrinnox

Character Reference
Name: Cain Kandi
Town: Christmas Town
Year:
Sophie and Bernadette: Clothing Swap! Left_bar_bleue0/0Sophie and Bernadette: Clothing Swap! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Sophie and Bernadette: Clothing Swap! Empty
PostSubject: Sophie and Bernadette: Clothing Swap!   Sophie and Bernadette: Clothing Swap! EmptySun Sep 22 2013, 14:03

<zykrinnox>Bernadette: Very extra sure that she and Cici had nothing to say to eachother, she pulled her hood over her face and bumped into a girl in a purple, frilly dress. She was about to stammer an apology when she instead said, "S-- Oh... I... I really l-like your dress." She shook her head as she realized her mistake. "I'm sorry, I sh-should have apologized f-for b-bumping into you first." It was true though, Bernadette had a bit of a weakness for the type of clothing Sophie was wearing. "Sorry..."
<Anna--Loli>Sophie: "Thank you," Sophie smiled sweetly. "It's fine. I haven't seen you before. May I ask your name?"
<zykrinnox>Bernadette: She blinked as her face went even redder. "B-..Bernadette.. I'm from.. Thanksgiving town," she almost whispered. "W-what about you?"
<Anna--Loli>Sophie: "I'm Sophie," she said, extending her hand, unused to being the one controlling the conversation as she was usually the shy one. "I'm from Halloween Town. Very nice to meet you."
<zykrinnox>Bernadette: She warily held out a hand and shook her (even smaller than her own!) hand. "Y-yes," she said lamely. As if an afterthought, she asked, "Where do you buy your clothes? In H-Halloweentown?"
<Anna--Loli>Sophie: "My mother made it, actually. She's a very good seamstress," said Sophie, happy that she liked her dress so much.
<zykrinnox>Bernadette: "Oh!" She lifted her head a bit so she wasn't quite as covered by her hood. "Yes sh-she is. I do some sewing myself and... th-those kinds of dresses are very hard to make," she explained. "I'm very impressed." She rubbed the back of her neck. "I'm sorry, I'm not... very good at keeping up a conversation," she admitted with a frown.
<Anna--Loli>Sophie: "I'll make sure to tell my mother her work is admired," said Sophie, smiling. "You know my closet has been getting pretty crowded with dresses lately and we're pretty close in size. Would you like to have a few?"
<zykrinnox>Bernadette: Her eyes widened and she put her hands on her cheeks. "Could I really?" she said a bit too loudly. "It's not any trouble? Are you sure? We could trade if you like sweaters!" Suddenly very excited, her face flushed her hood began falling down her head as she bounced on the balls of her feet. "We could.. do a clothing swap!"
<Anna--Loli>Sophie: Glad to see the girl was beginning to come out of her shell, she clasped Bernadette's hands in her own. "Oh, I would love that!" she exclaimed.
<zykrinnox>Bernadette: She began to smile a bit as she said, "Where do we go first? My room or yours? Or I can run to my room and get some clothes and bring them down to yours, or just whichever you want to do!!" Noticing she was rambling, she made a face and laughed a little nervously. "Sorry, I've never really had friends before Persi... so... I'm just really excited!" She stopped, realization dawning on her face. "Can we be friends?"
<Anna--Loli>Sophie: "Of course!" she said, maybe a little too loudly, excitement taking over. "Why don't you come over to mine first, so you can pick out which dresses you want."
<zykrinnox>Bernadette: Nodding excitedly, she took one of her hands out of her grasp and continued to hold one of Sophie's small hands as she took off for the door. "Halloween's in the basement, right?" she asked brightly. "I haven't actually been down there yet!" Clearly ecstatic, she opened the door for them and rushed inside. "You can have as many sweaters as you want! I have tons; I make them all the time! I also have leggings and stockings to spare! Help yourself when we head up there!"
<Anna--Loli>Sophie: She laughed wholeheartedly as she ran with Bernadette to her dorm room. "You can have as many as you want to as well!"
<zykrinnox>Bernadette: As they approached Sophie's room, she stepped aside to allow Sophie to open it and entered shyly, taking in her surroundings.
<zykrinnox>Bernadette: After shuffling her feet a bit, she started picking things up and organizing various things before freezing and turning her head to look at Sophie. "I-is it okay if I... clean some things??? Some people don't like it, so... I...." She stood up, still holding a shirt that was on the floor, and rubbed her neck with her free hand. "It's not you... I just...." She trailed off and straightened a picture on the wall.
<Anna--Loli>Sophie: "Oh, please do. I love a clean room, I'm just to lazy to do it myself," she said nonchalantly as the other girl continued to straighten up her room. She laughed. "I sort of feel like I'm taking advantage of you, bring you to my room just to have you clean it."
<zykrinnox>Bernadette: Already cleaning again, she looked surprised. "Oh! Not at all! I enjoy cleaning-- and besides, even if I didn't, you're giving me dresses! What more could I ask for?" She smiled at her a bit nervously and continued organizing things and tossing clothes into a basket in the corner. "I'm just glad you don't mind. My mom liked things cleaned one way and my dad liked things cleaned another at home, so it was hard to find the balance." Now that the floor was mostly clean, she set to work on making her bed and organizing her desk. "It doesn't take me very long anyway."
<Anna--Loli>Sophie: She looked on amazed as Bernadette cleaned her dirty room in a snap, even with a much smaller mess Sophie could take up to hours with cleaning. "Woah, your amazing, Bernadette."
<zykrinnox>Bernadette: Blushing brightly, she froze and turned to look at her, wide-eyed. "Amazing?" She blinked a few times. "No one's ever said that to me before...!" Grinning now, she laughed a bit and said, "Thank you, Sophie!! You're amazing too! I know we don't know each other all that well yet, but I can just tell!!"
<Anna--Loli>Sophie: Sophie blushed as well. "You're very sweet, Bernadette. I know we're going to be good friends!"
<zykrinnox>Bernadette: After clapping a few times, she exclaimed, "I think so too!! I'm really excited to have a new friend!" She bounced on the balls of her feet again as she finished cleaning and straightening the room. "There we go!" she said finally. "What do you think?" The room was immaculate, in all honesty, and Bernadette looked very proud of herself.
<Anna--Loli>Sophie: Sophie's eyes widened in amazement. Not ever her clean freak mother did this good of a job when cleaning. She twirled around so she could look at everything. "Damn," she muttered under her breath before blushing and covering her mouth. She shyly looked over to Bernadette. "Sorry, I'm trying to stop cussing but I couldn't find any other words. You did such a great job!"
<zykrinnox>Bernadette: She giggled. "It's okay! I just..." She shrugged. "Cleaning... Furniture building.. that kind of stuff. It's my thing. Thank you!! I'm glad it looks good!" She rubbed her arm out of lack of anything else to do with her hands, and said shyly, "Can we look at the dresses now that I'm done obsessing over cleaning your room?" Bernadette shot Sophie a nervous smile and tucked her hands into her sleeves a bit.
<Anna--Loli>Sophie: Sophie giggled before going over to her wardrobe and opening the doors. She shifted through the dresses a bit before looking over her shoulder at Bernadette. "What color do you want?"
Back to top Go down
http://zykrinnox.deviantart.com
zykrinnox
Tiny Pilgrim Wife
zykrinnox

Character Reference
Year:
Sophie and Bernadette: Clothing Swap! Left_bar_bleue0/0Sophie and Bernadette: Clothing Swap! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Bernadette: Clothing Swap!   Sophie and Bernadette: Clothing Swap! EmptySun Sep 22 2013, 14:09

Bernadette: Her mind buzzed with options. She thought about just saying purple or brown or yellow or gold like she normally would, but then remembered Christmastown and wanting to fit in a little better the next time she went.

"What about... red?" she asked, forefinger on her chin. "But... I really like purple too!" she admitted. She actually wasn't even picky about what she got, she was just so excited for having even a single dress in that style!
Back to top Go down
AnnaLoli

AnnaLoli

Character Reference
Name: Sophie Dark
Town: Halloween Town
Year:
Sophie and Bernadette: Clothing Swap! Left_bar_bleue1/4Sophie and Bernadette: Clothing Swap! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/4)

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Bernadette: Clothing Swap!   Sophie and Bernadette: Clothing Swap! EmptySun Sep 22 2013, 14:48

Sophie: She continued to shuffle through clothing, trying not to tear things off hangars and ruin all the good cleaning Bernadette had done. Sophie found a few in the colors she requested and lied them out on the bed. "Will these do?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
http://anna--loli.deviantart.com
zykrinnox
Tiny Pilgrim Wife
zykrinnox

Character Reference
Year:

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Bernadette: Clothing Swap!   Sophie and Bernadette: Clothing Swap! EmptySun Sep 22 2013, 14:59

Bernadette: After clapping a few times excitedly, she said, "These are beautiful!! Yes, they're perfect!" She picked one of them up and played with the frills a bit before suddenly picking them all up in her arms carefully (so she didn't wrinkle them).

"Let's go to my room for sweaters and such!" She was bouncing on the balls of her feet again. "I'll change into these there!"
Back to top Go down
AnnaLoli

AnnaLoli

Character Reference
Year:
Sophie and Bernadette: Clothing Swap! Left_bar_bleue1/4Sophie and Bernadette: Clothing Swap! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/4)

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Bernadette: Clothing Swap!   Sophie and Bernadette: Clothing Swap! EmptySun Sep 22 2013, 15:08

Sophie: Sophie giggled at the sight of the small girl being overwhelmed by all the frilly dresses. She took half from Bernadette and opened the door, letting her go through first and walking beside her down the hall.
Back to top Go down
zykrinnox
Tiny Pilgrim Wife
zykrinnox

Character Reference
Year:

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Bernadette: Clothing Swap!   Sophie and Bernadette: Clothing Swap! EmptySun Sep 22 2013, 15:30

Bernadette: After leading Sophie to the lift and going up to the Thanksgiving floor and practically skipped down the hall to her room before bumping the door open with her hip. She rarely ever closed her door, let alone locked it.

"Here we are," she said nervously. "I'm still unpacking a couple things, but I hope it's still acceptable." There were a total of two boxes on the floor next to a bookshelf and everything else was perfectly straight and tidy.

Bernadette set the dresses down carefully on her bed and gravitated to her closet. She pushed one box out of her closet with a label that said, 'handmade,' and then gestured to her hangers and her dresser across the room. "Feel free to help yourself," she said with a smile. "The only things I'm attached to are my bear hoodies and I only have three of those. Everything else is fair game! You probably wouldn't want one of them anyway, because it has my name on it." She laughed a bit. "I think I might actually have an extra one around here somewhere if you want one, actually..." she trailed off and began sorting through hangers, allowing Sophie free reign of her clothing.
Back to top Go down
AnnaLoli

AnnaLoli

Character Reference
Year:

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Bernadette: Clothing Swap!   Sophie and Bernadette: Clothing Swap! EmptySun Sep 22 2013, 15:58

Sophie: Now getting used to Bernadette she was only a little surprised by the tidiness of the other girl's room. She went to the box labeled 'handmade' first and knelt on the ground beside it. She picked through the sweaters, taking out the ones with the designs she liked the most and putting them in a stack beside her, being careful to keep everything folded.
"These are really cute!" she exclaimed. "I can't believe you made all these all by yourself. My mother's tried to teach me how sew before, but I ruined anything I made with blood from pricking myself so much," she said, laughing at herself. "But these look like something you could by in a store," she said, indicating the small pile of folded clothing next to her.
Back to top Go down
zykrinnox
Tiny Pilgrim Wife
zykrinnox

Character Reference
Year:

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Bernadette: Clothing Swap!   Sophie and Bernadette: Clothing Swap! EmptySun Sep 22 2013, 16:03

Bernadette: Blushing brightly, she beamed down at her. "Thank you! I've had a lot of practice. I still can't make things as ornate as... well," she gestured to her bed at the lacy dresses. "I've gotten pretty good at hoodies and sweaters and things, though!"

Finally, she found a black and white panda hoodie at the back of her closet. "Oh! Here it is!" She held it out to Sophie. "Would you like this one? I rarely wear it, so it's just sitting around. If you want it you're free to have it! I actually have.. two for some reason?" She shook her head, deciding to give one of them to Persi regardless of if Sophie took it or not. "I must have tried again when I didn't like it the first time," she decided before laughing nervously. "Even things like an uneven number of stitches could make me start over." She realized for the first time that her need to do things over and over again was probably why she was good at certain things in the first place.
Back to top Go down
AnnaLoli

AnnaLoli

Character Reference
Year:

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Bernadette: Clothing Swap!   Sophie and Bernadette: Clothing Swap! EmptySun Sep 22 2013, 16:13

Sophie: "You're really determined, huh? I'm sort of jealous, I only do productive things when forced," said Sophie, sorting through her stack of sweaters and picking out her favorites. She then looked up and saw the bear hoodie Bernadette was holding up for the first time. She gasped and squealed lightly before hopping up and taking the article from her. "Can I really have this?" she asked, not believing Bernadette didn't want to keep this one.
Back to top Go down
zykrinnox
Tiny Pilgrim Wife
zykrinnox

Character Reference
Year:

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Bernadette: Clothing Swap!   Sophie and Bernadette: Clothing Swap! EmptySun Sep 22 2013, 17:18

Bernadette: After rubbing her neck and laughing nervously, she said, "It's... more of a curse, really. I don't much like.... disorder," she admitted lamely and quietly. At her question, she said, "Of course! It's yours!" A blush crept up her cheeks. She was glad that Sophie liked her work, but she was also terribly embarrassed. She'd never really received this much encouragement before that she could remember. "I'm serious when I say that I'm kind of overrun with hoodies and sweaters especially. It's just about all I wear." She turned her gaze away and busied herself with straightening pens on her desk even though they were already straight just out of the need to distract herself from Sophie's enthusiasm.
Back to top Go down
AnnaLoli

AnnaLoli

Character Reference
Year:

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Bernadette: Clothing Swap!   Sophie and Bernadette: Clothing Swap! EmptySun Sep 22 2013, 17:30

Sophie: "I understand," she said, nodding her head. "All I ever wear are frilly things. I love 'em of course, but It's good to get a break now and then." She held the sweater up to her body and turned this way and that, trying to get a better look at how the dress would fit on her.

"Do you think I could try it on?" asked Sophie, looking over to Bernadette as she continued to straighten small odds and ends around the room. "And you could try on some of the dresses. "It could be like a fashion show," she said giggling and twirling around, her childish nature becoming more and more apparent as she got more comfortable with the other girl.
Back to top Go down
zykrinnox
Tiny Pilgrim Wife
zykrinnox

Character Reference
Year:

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Bernadette: Clothing Swap!   Sophie and Bernadette: Clothing Swap! EmptySun Sep 22 2013, 18:22

((DIDDLY DARN IT I TRIED TO REPLY BUT IT DIDN'T WORK IDK anyway sorry lemme do this thing))

Bernadette: She looked around and said, "Yes! The bathroom's over there and--" she pulled out a folding screen decorated with oak trees from beside her small vanity-- "there's also this. Change wherever!" She hopped over to the dresses on her bed to allow her to move to wherever she wanted to change. Bernadette picked up a purple and gray one, examining it at arms' length before hugging it and exclaiming, "These are so cute! I can't believe you're just giving them to me!" She froze as if realizing something. She wasn't sure if she was changing or not yet, so she said, "Are you sure your mom won't be mad if you just give them to me?" without looking over.
Back to top Go down
AnnaLoli

AnnaLoli

Character Reference
Year:

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Bernadette: Clothing Swap!   Sophie and Bernadette: Clothing Swap! EmptySun Sep 22 2013, 18:36

Sophie: She went behind the folding screen so she could still talk with Bernadette while she dressed. She had just began to untie the ribbons on her dress when she heard the other girl's concern. "Oh, no, not at all," she said. "She would love for someone else to wear her clothes than just me and my sisters."
Back to top Go down
zykrinnox
Tiny Pilgrim Wife
zykrinnox

Character Reference
Year:

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Bernadette: Clothing Swap!   Sophie and Bernadette: Clothing Swap! EmptySun Sep 22 2013, 18:58

Bernadette: She nodded until she realized that Sophie couldn't see her. "I see..." She contemplated the dress a moment longer and then retreated to the bathroom to change. It took her longer to change than Sophie, since she wasn't used to the many bows and frills, so when she emerged Sophie was already waiting on her. Bernadette opened the door slowly, peeking her head and shoulder out first.

"Well, y-you were right... it certainly fits... We're similar sizes," she remarked quietly.
Back to top Go down
AnnaLoli

AnnaLoli

Character Reference
Year:

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Bernadette: Clothing Swap!   Sophie and Bernadette: Clothing Swap! EmptySun Sep 22 2013, 19:13

Sophie: Sophie was examining herself in the mirror on the wall, pulling the sweater down a bit as it only came down to her mid-thigh and she's forgotten to ask for tights. She took the hood off and put it back on and took it off and put it back on, seeing how she looked both ways. She giggled as she continued, loving her new outfit. She heard the door to the bathroom open and the small voice of Bernadette sneak out. She looked over to see her new friend in the dress but found her to be hiding behind the door. "Well, come on. Let me see! Let me see!" said Sophie excitedly, jumping up and down lightly.
Back to top Go down
zykrinnox
Tiny Pilgrim Wife
zykrinnox

Character Reference
Year:

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Bernadette: Clothing Swap!   Sophie and Bernadette: Clothing Swap! EmptyMon Sep 23 2013, 00:35

Bernadette: She shyly stepped out from behind the door, face growing pink. "W-what do you think?" she asked timidly, holding her right hand in her left in front of her body self-consciously. "Does it look okay?"
Back to top Go down
AnnaLoli

AnnaLoli

Character Reference
Year:

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Bernadette: Clothing Swap!   Sophie and Bernadette: Clothing Swap! EmptyMon Sep 23 2013, 01:43

Sophie: Sophie clapped her hands in excitement before saying, "Oh my gosh, you look adorable!" She ran over to Bernadette and picked the slightly taller girl up off her feet and twirled her around in a hug. Suddenly she stopped and set her down. Sophie took her hands off her and her face turned red in embarrassment. "I'm so sorry. I just got carried away, I shouldn't have done that. I just thought you looked really cute, but now I probably made you uncomfortable and I'm...sorry," she rambled on, before putting her head down and hiding her eyes with her bangs and hoping she hadn't made the situation too awkward.
Back to top Go down
zykrinnox
Tiny Pilgrim Wife
zykrinnox

Character Reference
Year:

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Bernadette: Clothing Swap!   Sophie and Bernadette: Clothing Swap! EmptyMon Sep 23 2013, 03:20

Bernadette: As embarrassed as she was, she couldn't help but smile and squeeze her eyes shut tightly as her hands flew up to her face to hide what she could of her reddened cheeks.

"N-no! It's okay!! Th-thank you! Both for the compliment... and also the dress!!" After gaining her composure for a moment, she opened her eyes and clapped before bouncing on the balls of her feet. "Sophie! That looks so good on you!! Here, I think I have some tights that would look nice with that!" She flitted over to her dresser and rifled through one of the topmost drawers before pulling out a pair of orange stockings. "Here! Try these!" she said excitedly before tossing them to her. "And this pair of leggings would look good with another thing in your stack, and these would look nice too, and.." she went on with this for a while, pulling out stockings and leggings and long socks and all manner of other clothes until there were probably eight or more various things next to Sophie's stack of things she liked from before.

"There! Now you're all set to have the Bernadette specialty wardrobe," she cheered. She was a little surprised at her enthusiasm herself, but as she got more used to Sophie, the more she was completely willing to smile and laugh around her.
Back to top Go down
AnnaLoli

AnnaLoli

Character Reference
Year:

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Bernadette: Clothing Swap!   Sophie and Bernadette: Clothing Swap! EmptyMon Sep 23 2013, 14:07

((Sorry it took so long to reply, I'm at school))

Sophie: She looked up to see Bernadette pulling stockings from her dresser, happiness feeling her at the thought that she hadn't messed up to bad. She knew the girl was shy and was glad that she was slowly coming out her shell for Sophie. She caught the pair of leggings Bernadette threw at her and bent down to look through the continuously growing pile of extras next to her original stack. "Oh, these are so cute!" Sophie practically squealed. "Thank you too."
Back to top Go down
zykrinnox
Tiny Pilgrim Wife
zykrinnox

Character Reference
Year:

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Bernadette: Clothing Swap!   Sophie and Bernadette: Clothing Swap! EmptyMon Sep 23 2013, 16:27

((Oh, don't even worry about it! This roleplay's going quicker than most of the ones I'm in, haha!))

Bernadette: "I'm glad you like them! You're welcome," she said as she smiled widely. She made her way in front of the mirror cautiously, leaving Sophie to do as she pleased with her new clothes. She was surprised to see that the dress actually didn't look half-bad and busied herself with examining the dress from all angles.

"Wow," she breathed after a moment. "How long has your mom been sewing?" She picked up the hem of the skirt and admired it closely.
Back to top Go down
AnnaLoli

AnnaLoli

Character Reference
Year:

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Bernadette: Clothing Swap!   Sophie and Bernadette: Clothing Swap! EmptyMon Sep 23 2013, 19:56

Sophie: She took the pair of stockings Bernadette hid originally recommended and slid into them, not bothering to go behind the divider. "Almost all her life, she's a very homely person. You know, cooking, cleaning." Sophie looked over the craftsmanship of the hoodie she was wearing. "How long have you been sewing?"
Back to top Go down
zykrinnox
Tiny Pilgrim Wife
zykrinnox

Character Reference
Year:

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Bernadette: Clothing Swap!   Sophie and Bernadette: Clothing Swap! EmptyMon Sep 23 2013, 22:01

Bernadette: "Whoa, that would explain it then..." she trailed off to think about Sophie's question. "Well... I don't have any siblings, so I started all of the stuff I do at a pretty young age out of... boredom, basically.... I guess I was probably five or six when I first learned the basics of crosstitching-- you know, that simple kind of picture-style sewing? And... I probably picked up sewing clothes when I was eight or so..." She thought for a second. "I'm not sure, five or six years ago? If you include crosstitching then... seven or eight years ago? My grandma taught me a lot of it when I was young."
Back to top Go down
AnnaLoli

AnnaLoli

Character Reference
Year:

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Bernadette: Clothing Swap!   Sophie and Bernadette: Clothing Swap! EmptyTue Sep 24 2013, 21:01

((OMG THIS TOOK WAY TOO LONG SORRY))

Sophie: "That's cool," said Sophie, untying the ribbons from her hair and putting it down. "You're very talented. I wish I was good at something."
Back to top Go down
zykrinnox
Tiny Pilgrim Wife
zykrinnox

Character Reference
Year:

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Bernadette: Clothing Swap!   Sophie and Bernadette: Clothing Swap! EmptyWed Sep 25 2013, 04:06

((NO WORRIES SERIOUSLY))

Bernadette: She was a bit taken aback. Were there really people who weren't good at something? It wasn't that she thought she was particularly good at what she did or that she thought she was better than everyone-- it wasn't anything like that-- it was just... mind-boggling to think about the fact that there might be someone who wasn't good at anything when she could do so many things herself. She caught herself thinking that it was just another way the world was unfair-- that one person could be able to do many things and other people could be able to do nothing. Surely there weren't people who were like that... everyone must be good at something... right?

Realizing she paused for much too long, she tried to decide what she could say. What would sound comforting or optimistic? She wasn't very good at sounding like either of those things, but she supposed she should try if she wanted to make friends. She tried to draw ideas from things people had said to her that made her feel good about herself, but she didn't have many friends. Who was optimistic? Who comforted her when she felt inferior? Of course! There was only one person like that! What would Persi say?

"Oh, I'm sure there's something you're good at! A-and... and if not..." she was frantic for words at this point, "then maybe you just haven't found it yet! My suggestion would be to... to do a lot of things, yes! Do a lot of things and see if you like any of them. Then, if  you're not good at it, work at it until you are!" Yes, she decided to herself, That was a good thing to say. After thinking for another few seconds (a little more confident in her abilities to be comforting now that she was thinking about things Persi might say to someone who was upset), she decided to add something else.

"Besides, you're good at making friends-- and, and being friendly!" Or was making friends and being friendly the same thing? She wasn't sure, but it sounded like a nice thing to say, regardless. "And you're good at looking very cute in anything you wear!" she added with a giggle.

((HAHA... BERNADETTE OVER-THINKS EVERYTHING I'M REALLY SORRY FOR ALL THE TEXT. TRUST ME YOU DON'T HAVE TO TYPE AS MUCH AS ME XDDDD;;; ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sophie and Bernadette: Clothing Swap!   Sophie and Bernadette: Clothing Swap! Empty

Back to top Go down

Sophie and Bernadette: Clothing Swap!
Page 1 of 1