Holidays Academy RP Forum
Welcome! If you've be here before, welcome back! <3 Please log-in! We're glad to have you back. c': If not, be sure to read the rules and register for an account so you can get it on the fun. We're glad to have you!

Where members of Holidays Academy can have a more organized roleplaying experience for outside of the chats.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Red Chocolate Mints: What is love (love love)? Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no mo'.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
zykrinnox
Tiny Pilgrim Wife

Character Reference
Name: Cain Kandi
Town: Christmas Town
Year:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Red Chocolate Mints: What is love (love love)? Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no mo'.   Sun Sep 15 2013, 01:19

((apologies in advance for that title i couldn't resist))

Red: At this, Red opened the door of Bridget's closet and, kneeling, stepped out and stared at Mint through squinted eyes (one of Bridget's socks was dangling precariously off of his ear). "Did you just say love, Peppermint Elf? Did that word just come out of your mouth?"

Mint: "L. O. V. E. Me and Sully in a tree. There's no kissing but you'll see. Cause he like M. E."

Bridget: Smiling at Minty, she tried to cover it with her hand. She was pretty sure Red wanted her to talk her out of it, or at least talk some sense into her. And from her position on the bed, she couldn't yet see Red (and her sock hanging off his ear) but she couldn't certainly tell by the sound of his voice he was being dead serious.

Red: He stared at her closely, refusing to break eye contact to even blink. "Would you die for him? Never sleep again if it meant never seeing him again? Never eat another piece of candy again if it meant not seeing him? Give up everything you love to be near him?" He stepped closer to her. "Do you understand the meaning of the word? I thought I did, too. I didn't. And I age much more quickly than you and have been in relationships before Bri--" he swore in Irish. "Princess. What does love mean to you?"

Mint: She blinked a couple of times. "I would die for nobody! I would fight so hard for him doe, that anyone that messes with him will wish day was never born! I would stop sleepin for nobody! I would stay up for a week to see him again, but no one can stop me from closing my eyes! I would not stop eating for anybody! I would break every tooth in another person's mowf instead!" She got in Red's face. "I would not give up everything I love to be with him because HE IS THAT THING!" She looked like she was about to cry. "I MAY BE YOUNGER DEN YOU RED, BUT I STILL KNOW DAT YOU ARE BEING THE BIGGEST BUTT TO ME RIGHT NOW!"

Red: His brow furrowed, creating a deep line on his forehead. "Mint--" he swore in Irish again and sat down on the floor. "I'm just-- I don't know if you... if you understand or not." He absent-mindedly played with part of Bridget's tail that was sticking out of the blanket she was now hiding under, blushing deeply and unable to speak. "And I..." His ears drooped sadly and he lowered his head-- he looked like he could cry at any moment. "And I don't want to lose you or see you get hurt." He sighed and avoided her gaze purposefully. "We did things quickly because... for us, it's different. It's... things go quicker for wolves and dogs and such. That's just kind of how it goes. For elves... I feel like it goes more slowly to properly create a bond as deep as.... as love." His face flushed more and more as he spoke and he leaned his head against the bed before nuzzling Mint's knee. "If he hurts you, I'll kill him."

Mint: "Red, if he hurts me, I would kill him." She smiled and kissed his nose. "It is gonna be okay...don't cay.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://zykrinnox.deviantart.com
CommanderStarseed
Suave Harvest Lord Husband

Character Reference
Name: Rufus Cornelius
Town: Thanksgiving
Year:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Red Chocolate Mints: What is love (love love)? Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no mo'.   Mon Sep 16 2013, 21:10

Bridget: Pulling herself together, she peeked out from under the blanket she had thrown herself under at Red's debate on love to Mint. If that was how he would describe it, that implied... he would do all those things for her. And while she certainly believed it, it was still so startling to hear him make such declarations out of the blue. She thought all the caramel would rush to her face so fast she'd be dizzy. As it stood, now two of the people she cared most about in the entire world looked like they were both going to cry and she had chosen to hide under her blanket instead. Quality OTF skills, she possessed.

Scurrying out from under the blanket, she gently launched herself against Red's back, hugging his back and struggling to wrap her arms around him and pull Mint into the hug at the same time. At least, she managed to grab Mint's arms, so it was like... 1/4th of a group hug. Red tensed at first, but helped out by twisting sideways and yanking both of them under an arm in a tighter hug. Bridget hesitantly wagged her tail (the atmosphere was still pretty tense) and nuzzled her head under Red's chin.

"Minty, Sunshine wasn't trying to be a butt." She pointed out quietly, not wanting to launch them all into another argument. "He cares about you. A lot. And he didn't wanna risk losing you." She gave Mint a squeeze, but the elf still looked unconvinced.

"Like... imagine if the tables were turned. What if Red had liked somebody you didn't trust to treat him properly?" At this, both of them gave her looks like she had grown a second head. "Someone who wasn't me." She felt herself blushing again, but plowed on "Wouldn't you try to argue with him about it? Just to be sure he knew your worries?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://commanderstarseed.deviantart.com/
zykrinnox
Tiny Pilgrim Wife

Character Reference
Year:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Red Chocolate Mints: What is love (love love)? Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no mo'.   Mon Sep 16 2013, 21:20

Red: Sometimes he momentarily forgot how much better Bridget was with words than him, but she was always quick to remind him before these moments spread too far along by helping him describe his feelings. Rather than add unnecessary words to her (frankly) perfect ones, he squeezed them both and drooped his ears.
Back to top Go down
Pinkcatninja

Character Reference
Name: Nordic Penguin
Town: Christmas
Year:
1/4  (1/4)

PostSubject: Re: Red Chocolate Mints: What is love (love love)? Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no mo'.   Mon Sep 16 2013, 21:44

Mint thought about it. "Well..I guess..BUT I WOULDN'T BE LIKE 'YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT LOVE RED, YOU IS DUMB. YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT IT, DO NOT LOVE WHO YOU WANT TO. ONLY I KNOW'. Cause dat is dumb. That is dumby dumb." Mint frowned but then nodded to herself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pinkcatninja.deviantart.com
CommanderStarseed
Suave Harvest Lord Husband

Character Reference
Name: Rufus Cornelius
Town: Thanksgiving
Year:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Red Chocolate Mints: What is love (love love)? Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no mo'.   Wed Sep 18 2013, 17:59

Bridget: With a loud sigh, Bridget lowered her eyebrows at she stared at Mint evenly.

"Minty, you know Red loves you and doesn't think you're dumb. Do you wanna keep arguing what he was trying to say to you about love, or do you wanna go back to being the bestest group of friends ever and cuddling each other?"

Before anyone could say anything else, Bridget yanked Mint into her front, pressing the elf's back against her and hugging her with one hand over Mint's mouth. To this, Mint licked Bridget's hand, which made Bridget screech and start tickling her instead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://commanderstarseed.deviantart.com/
zykrinnox
Tiny Pilgrim Wife

Character Reference
Year:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Red Chocolate Mints: What is love (love love)? Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no mo'.   Wed Sep 18 2013, 22:27

Red: Very sure that Mint had missed his point entirely, he pouted a bit and took the tickling match as an excuse to get off the bed and sit back on the floor. Noticing the sock on his ear, finally, he picked it off and (deep in thought about the previous matter) suddenly became very interested in it. After a moment, he tore his eyes away and tossed it into the closet where it had come from, allowing the girls to have their fun before he dared speak up again.
Back to top Go down
Pinkcatninja

Character Reference
Name: Nordic Penguin
Town: Christmas
Year:
1/4  (1/4)

PostSubject: Re: Red Chocolate Mints: What is love (love love)? Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no mo'.   Wed Sep 18 2013, 22:40

Mint: She squealed and enjoyed the tickle fight, even though she was sure she must be winning. Well, if anyone could win in tickle fights. Of course, the winner must have the most fun, so she tried to forget about it. However, this made her remember Red. She decided there was one clear loser in this tickle fight. That would be Red. But that was okay.
She wanted to proclaim this, but instead went into a fit of giggles. However, she then remembered Sully was not having any of this fun and frowned a little.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pinkcatninja.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red Chocolate Mints: What is love (love love)? Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no mo'.   

Back to top Go down

Red Chocolate Mints: What is love (love love)? Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no mo'.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1