Holidays Academy RP Forum
Welcome! If you've be here before, welcome back! <3 Please log-in! We're glad to have you back. c': If not, be sure to read the rules and register for an account so you can get it on the fun. We're glad to have you!
Welcome! If you've be here before, welcome back! <3 Please log-in! We're glad to have you back. c': If not, be sure to read the rules and register for an account so you can get it on the fun. We're glad to have you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where members of Holidays Academy can have a more organized roleplaying experience for outside of the chats.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chocolate Coin reward system!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
zykrinnox
Tiny Pilgrim Wife
zykrinnox

Character Reference
Name: Cain Kandi
Town: Christmas Town
Year:
Chocolate Coin reward system! Left_bar_bleue0/0Chocolate Coin reward system! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Chocolate Coin reward system! Empty
PostSubject: Chocolate Coin reward system!   Chocolate Coin reward system! EmptyWed Aug 07 2013, 16:13

Those few active members or people who talk to me regularly on skype have heard about the Chocolate Coin system that I set up this morning. As for the rest of you? I'll elaborate.

On this site (and only this site), you can get a number of chocolate coins for posting or creating topics. Some forums, like the real-time roleplay forums and the less active forums you can get up to a full five points per post. In the forums that are less specific or easier to use, like the free-for-all forum you only get one. There are a few you get two and three, etc, but it's up to you to figure out which is which if you're going for the high-dollar rewards here. You may or may not also get a surprising number of points for adding friends to your list. Wink

You've already been rewarded for your past activity (including me, but I'm exempt from this), so don't worry about cashing in.
Back to top Go down
http://zykrinnox.deviantart.com
zykrinnox
Tiny Pilgrim Wife
zykrinnox

Character Reference
Name: Cain Kandi
Town: Christmas Town
Year:
Chocolate Coin reward system! Left_bar_bleue0/0Chocolate Coin reward system! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Chocolate Coin reward system! Empty
PostSubject: Rewards   Chocolate Coin reward system! EmptyWed Aug 07 2013, 16:24

Points are not deducted on the site when you get a prize, but I have it written down. What this means is (if eligible) you can work your way up the rewards and get everything in between if desired! Some of the high-dollar prizes and the first-come first-serve prizes aren't eligible for this, but many of the smaller ones are!

All of the prizes as of now are rewarded by yours truly, so if you want to cash in or hassle someone about being slow, PM me, not anyone else. Please PM me on this site rather than note me on dA or ask me on tumblr or WHATEVER. It's MUCH, MUCH easier that way and allows me to keep organized.

So, without further ado, here's your list:

100 points: Free sketch

250 points: One homework pass from any of MY assignments in the Academy

500 points: Black and white scene from a roleplay of your choosing that took place in the forums

750 points: Full color scene from a roleplay of your choosing that took place in the forums!!

1000 points: FIRST ONE TO A THOUSAND GETS A PLUSHIE OF ONE OF THEIR CHARACTERS IN HA/HU OR A PLUSHIE OF SOMEONE ELSE'S CHARACTER WITH THEIR PERMISSION!! One time offer! Better scurry! Must be alright with giving me some form of address you can access though, as well as probably your full name. I'll pay for shipping and everything involved! Give me a couple weeks or more, though, please.

1000 points: Thereafter, anyone who makes it to this tier will receive one of each of the smaller prizes on the list, AS WELL AS a Holidays Academy/University sketchbook that I will mail to your door free of charge! It should be noted that first to a thousand gets this tier as well as the Plushie!

More will come as I see a need! Get cracking, kids! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!
Back to top Go down
http://zykrinnox.deviantart.com

Chocolate Coin reward system!
Page 1 of 1