Holidays Academy RP Forum
Welcome! If you've be here before, welcome back! <3 Please log-in! We're glad to have you back. c': If not, be sure to read the rules and register for an account so you can get it on the fun. We're glad to have you!
Welcome! If you've be here before, welcome back! <3 Please log-in! We're glad to have you back. c': If not, be sure to read the rules and register for an account so you can get it on the fun. We're glad to have you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where members of Holidays Academy can have a more organized roleplaying experience for outside of the chats.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Even easily-flustered zombies need rules sometimes.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
zykrinnox
Tiny Pilgrim Wife
zykrinnox

Character Reference
Name: Cain Kandi
Town: Christmas Town
Year:
Even easily-flustered zombies need rules sometimes. Left_bar_bleue0/0Even easily-flustered zombies need rules sometimes. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Even easily-flustered zombies need rules sometimes. Empty
PostSubject: Even easily-flustered zombies need rules sometimes.   Even easily-flustered zombies need rules sometimes. EmptyThu Sep 20 2012, 15:37

I won't keep you, but please do read these before trying to post!

>Obey all the rules that you should already know about from the group!
>PG-13 stuff is allowed, as is swearing and whatnot, but when you cross into the sexual territory, I'm going to have to ask you to move to a private rp either through PMs or a messenger. For all other PG-13 material, if you think it might be offensive (swearing a whole lot or talking about a ton of blood or violence) make sure the title can reflect that. For example: "Prom RP Completion (Warning: Swears... swears everywhere)" A normal amount of swearing is fine and you don't need a tag, but when it comes down to five or more per POST consistently you should probably tag it out of courtesy. Try to use cuss words sometime. Just try.
>Please do try to keep your username the same or very close to your deviantArt username or at least your nickname/real name to avoid confusion. For example, if I hadn't gone with 'zykrinnox,' I might have gone with some variation of 'Zyk,' or 'Ash' because most people know me by one or both of those names.
>Link to your deviantArt page on your profile page (which can be edited in the Profile tab) in the 'website' section to also avoid confusion!
>Keep all avatars either drawings/pictures of yourself or drawings of any one of your students/faculty members. No unrelated things, please!
>Annoying signatures will be shot in the head.
>Bumping is allowed, TO A CERTAIN EXTENT. In the case of wanting MANY people to notice a larger roleplay that you want them to come join in, a few every hour is permitted. However, please do not sit there and bump your own topic about twenty times because you're too lazy to note/pm/ask someone to come join you!
>In THIS section, where you can ask questions and create topics devoted to asking questions, you can type like yourself like normal. However, as soon as you move to one of the roleplaying boards, you're expected to have a distinguishable difference between roleplaying and ooc. For example:

Quote :
Eve: Trying to get a grasp on her surroundings, she stuttered, "W-where am I?" but her voice came out as a barely audible whisper and it hurt her vocal chords greatly to even make the smallest of sounds. She blinked and shook her head to hopefully clear up the fog that was clouding her vision.

((Yay for flashbacks??? why am i reliving an old moment for the sake of an example, anyway??? what the Halloween man))

As you can see, where 'Eve:' is written is where her actions take place. "Quotes" designate what she's saying, and double-parentheses are what this rper uses to distinguish between in-game and out-of-game play. You don't have to use double parentheses, in fact, most people only use one parenthesis. Some people use [brackets] too but I'm sure there {are} /a/ <number> -of- ||different|| +ways+ *you* !can! ♥choose♥ ♦to♦ ♣distinguish♣ ♠between♠ =ooc= //and// |in-game|. You could also just use OOC: or ooc: if you prefer. Just make it obvious whatever you do!
>Yes, admins CAN ban people on this site, and we will if we see a need to.

If I missed something or you have a question about one of the rules, please do inform me below!
Back to top Go down
http://zykrinnox.deviantart.com
zykrinnox
Tiny Pilgrim Wife
zykrinnox

Character Reference
Name: Cain Kandi
Town: Christmas Town
Year:
Even easily-flustered zombies need rules sometimes. Left_bar_bleue0/0Even easily-flustered zombies need rules sometimes. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Even easily-flustered zombies need rules sometimes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Even easily-flustered zombies need rules sometimes.   Even easily-flustered zombies need rules sometimes. EmptyWed Aug 07 2013, 01:47

that's a good story i should write it out sometime
Back to top Go down
http://zykrinnox.deviantart.com

Even easily-flustered zombies need rules sometimes.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Holidays Academy RP Forum :: OOC + Information boards :: Welcome! (Read this first!)-
Jump to: