Holidays Academy RP Forum
Welcome! If you've be here before, welcome back! <3 Please log-in! We're glad to have you back. c': If not, be sure to read the rules and register for an account so you can get it on the fun. We're glad to have you!

Where members of Holidays Academy can have a more organized roleplaying experience for outside of the chats.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

What's This? What's This? (Read me first!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
zykrinnox
Tiny Pilgrim Wife

Character Reference
Name: Cain Kandi
Town: Christmas Town
Year:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: What's This? What's This? (Read me first!)   Thu Sep 20 2012, 15:23

Hello and welcome! This is the forum dedicated to roleplaying for the group Holidays Academy located on deviantArt!

I don't know about you guys, but sometimes roleplaying on a deviation can be a hassle-- not only when it comes to your stats (which get grossly skewed) but then when you add another person to the roleplay, it's almost a nightmare trying to figure out if it's your turn or someone else's turn or where to even go to view everything! I know I'm not the only one that talked about loving a forum, so I decided to take it upon myself to create one!

The categories will be divided into General, Private and a few other scattered categories (hehe scattergories). When you're roleplaying just for the fun of roleplaying and you're okay with anyone jumping in at anytime, you roleplay in the General boards. When you're doing a plot point roleplay or it's meant to be private and you wouldn't like people jumping in at any time, roleplay in the Private section. From there the sections are divided by Students Only, Faculty Only and Free for All. If it gets to be a very popular thing, we might begin dividing it by town, too, for those of you that can (somehow) stay in your town!

Make sense? Good! If not, ask for clarification below.

Let's do this!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://zykrinnox.deviantart.com
zykrinnox
Tiny Pilgrim Wife

Character Reference
Name: Cain Kandi
Town: Christmas Town
Year:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: What's This? What's This? (Read me first!)   Wed Aug 07 2013, 01:21

Update: Sorry about the spambot from earlier! Don't worry about them anymore. They've been blocked and I've cleaned up their mess. Feel free to continue posting! (And by that I pretty much mean me and Andy since it's deserted right now, haha)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://zykrinnox.deviantart.com

What's This? What's This? (Read me first!)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1